Monday, January 26, 2009

I guess I'll play today

Not me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am NOT bloggging to avoid getting housework done.

I did NOT need Facebook to remind me that my husband's birthday is coming up.

I did NOT get 6 takers within 24 hours on my free box spring ad, even though I clearly stated it was torn and squeaks. And I didn't roll my eyes when someone asked if they could have pix before deciding.
People will take free anything.

I do NOT feel relieved at seeing symptoms that my son is sick, just because it proves that his other symptoms don't indicate heart failure.

We did NOT have to call radiology to see whether a barium poop diaper would be safe to put in the washing machine.

No comments: